Wednesday 9 July 2008

Hello

I will be writing this throughout the next football season to express my opinions on the latest football news nationally and internationally, Whether this being about the transfers or how the players behave etc, I believe that I will try to make opinions clear and I hope that this will be an enjoyable read for you the readers.

I will also be writing on information on how my own football season will go on. For this season I will be playing for Morecambe Under 18’s in the Lancashire Evening Post Sunday League Division 2 North and for Torrisholme F.C. in the North Lancashire First Division. I will try to write information on how we perform such as match reports and personal analysis on how I believe we fared through the campaign.

Feel free to leave comments and questions after each post and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

3 comments:

Joel Crookes said...

Good start, make sure you keep it up.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for this callum

Anonymous said...

Neigh! Prrrrr!! Good way to keep family members updated with your brainwaves.